Karma Psychic Boutique
5 Williamsburg Lane
Chico, CA. 95926
January 14, 2014
Karmapsychicboutique.com or call 530-370-7434
- Ayurveda understanding of 7 layers of tissues (dhatus), that require absorption from nutrition intake.
- How to improve assimilation of nutrition by improving appetite, digestion and elimination.
- Daily 6 Tastes that are needed to bring balance.
- Spices, to use in foods to improve nutrition absorption, and digestion.
- How to make maslas (spice mixtures to add to foods). that aid in brining 6 tastes into diet.
- Understand digestion (agni), signs of imbalance and ways to improve
- Yoga asanas and breathing exercises (Pranayama) to improve digestion.
- Qualities of food choices that improve mental clarity, immune system and vitality.
About Jennifer Andrews
Jennifer Andrews Specializes in the ancient Vedic Healing Science of Ayurveda. She has a back ground in Nutrition receiving both a Bachelors of Science from the University of Nevada, Reno and Masters of Nutrition Ed. From the University of Cincinnati. Jennifer has practiced Sivananda Yoga for over 30 years and is an Advanced Sivananda Yoga Instructor. Merging the knowledge of nutrition, into the ancient sciences of Ayurveda and Yoga she has studied Ayurveda and has received certification from the Institute of Vedic Studies, Santa Fe, New Mexico, and the California college of Ayurveda, Grass Valley, Ca. Jennifer is the owner of Ambika’s Ayurveda, Chico, Ca., which specializes in Ayurveda oils, products and rejuvenation treatments.